This tour gives you the opportunity to enjoy your vacation in the best destinations of Vietnam and Cambodia. Bold, bustling, and vibrant. Vietnam offers adventure of all kinds, from within its cities to its majestic countryside. Engaging and inviting locals. Surprisingly sophisticated cuisine. And beautiful views around nearly every bend make Vietnam one of the most rewarding cycling destinations in Southeast Asia.
- Diverse array of city attractions and the hidden alleys in Hanoi Old Quarter
- An overnight cruise in Halong Bay in a wooden junk with visits to one of its amazing caves
- Central part with unique 3day cycling adventure highlights two of the World Heritage Sites in Vietnam, and goes into remote areas of the countryside whear the cycling route wanders through rivers, mountains, rice paddies, ethnic minority villages and forests
Meet your tour guide on arrival at Noi Bai International Airport and transfer to hotel in the city center and check-in. (Hotel rooms may not be ready until 14:00 but an early check-in would be guaranteed with a surcharge.). Rest of the day is at leisure.Optional: We introduce two one-of-a-kind traditional performances which are found nowhere else than in Vietnam. You can choose one of below options:
- Water Puppet Show where puppets are performed on water stage with folk music, presenting ancient tales, folklores and daily life in Vietnamese countryside.
- Tu Phu (Four Palaces) Show - a very unique show about ritual of spirit practiced in the Vietnamese indigenous religion with music, colors and lively dance performance. The Four Palaces Shows take place on Thursday and Saturday every week.
If you're interested in the shows, please contact our travel consultants to book.
Morning or afternoon departure depend on availability
Half day Hanoi city tour (by car or by motorbike – upon client’s interest)
- Routes can change subject to client’s interest. Begin the first day of the trip with a tour of Hanoi. Depart from the hotel for a visit to Vietnam’s first university: the Temple of Literature. Founded in 1076, Quoc Tu Giam was established within a temple to educate Vietnam's royalty, mandarins and members of the elite.
Continue with a visit to the iconic One Pillar Pagoda, one of Vietnam’s most iconic temples. Nearby is the mausoleum of the historic father figure of modern Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh, and his modest house on stilts. (Sites are viewed from outside; closed Mon and Fri and from June -August) Visit the picturesque West Lake and its sixth century Tran Quoc Buddhist Pagoda. Tran Quoc Pagoda is regarded as the most ancient pagoda in Hanoi with its history line of more than 1,500 years.
After visiting, you will have a meal at an authentic Vietnamese Restaurant. Free time at leisure for rest of the day.
Halong Bay is listed by UNESCO as a World Natural Heritage and voted as a Wonder of Nature by the New7Wonders Foundation. You will have a night staying in this world famous bay.After breakfast in Hanoi, depart the capital for the 3hr 30mins drive to Halong Bay. Arrive to Halong City’s jetty (around noon) and proceed with check-in formalities. After a welcome onboard, lunch will be served while cruising towards the bay. In the afternoon, enjoy some sightseeing, on-board activities (depending on each boat’s itinerary) or just spend some time relaxing on the vessel. Towards the end of the day the boat sets anchor for the night among the karst formations. Dinner is served on board.
Early risers can enjoy a memorable sunrise over the karst formations of Halong Bay. Breakfast will be served shortly thereafter.Enjoy breakfast (brunch on some boats) while the vessels cruises slowly through the magnificent rock formations back towards port.
Upon disembarkation, our driver will be waiting to provide transport to Hanoi for the departing flight. Take a short flight to Danang and onward by car transfer to Hoi An
Vehicle picks up at your hotel and transfers for an hour to the trail head. Be prepared for a day of rolling climbing into the mountains and on to the famous Ho Chi Minh Trail.This afternoon you will be in the heart of the mountainous region bordering Laos, home to the remote hill tribe, the Co Tu ethnic minority, a small community of isolated villages where tradition and culture have not been affected. We will continue on to Bho Hoong, a traditional Co Tu Village where we will stay for the night. Relax and enjoy the beauty of Central Viet Nam.
If time permits, we can take a light trek through the village and into the surrounding jungles and riverside.
Dinner will be served at the village with the Traditional dishes of local people.
A’Luoi is known as the site of many battles during the war between America and Viet Nam.Today we continue the ride along the famous Ho Chi Minh Trail, climbing more mountain passes and winding along roads fringed by rainforest. Amid this stunning remote mountain scenery live the ethnic minority hill tribes of the Co Tu.
A stop at A Shau Airbase (US Marines) to learn how the local people still experience hardship caused by the aftermath of the war.
Picnic lunch is taken along the way. After lunch we continue our ride along the Ho Chi Minh Trail to A’Luoi town.
Today we descend down to Hue. We enjoy the fantastic mountain views along the road, the rolling green hills and the crystal-clear streams running in between magnificent hillsides.We pass a bridge perched among the rugged banks of a small brook winding through scattered big rocks. A stop at Binh Dien Village to discover the life of local people on a rubber tree and coffee farm.
Drop off at your hotel in Hue.