NIGHT 1: HA NOI – SAPA
Option 1: By Sleeper train
20h00: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi and transfer to Hanoi railway station for boarding the train to Laocai. Overnight in an A/C soft sleeper wooden cabin. (2 people/ cabin; 4 people/cabin on request). Get Lao Cai at about 5h30 then shuttle bus pick up you to SaPa.
Option 2: By Sleeper Bus
21h00: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi then transfer to SaPa. Get SaPa at 4h00. Stay in the bus and wait for picking up from 6h00 – 6h30.
DAY 1: SA PA – Y LINH HO – LAO CHAI – TA VAN (B, L and D included)
When you arrive at Sa Pa town (around 6h30 – 7h00), our staff take you to a restaurant to have breakfast.
8h00: After your breakfast, your walk to see 3 villages in about 5 – 6 hours (12 kms for total) trekking throughout 3 hamlets – visit 2 different kinds of minority.
Trek down to Y Linh Ho village and Lao Chai village of the Black H’mong people.
After a picnic lunch, keep on alongside Muong Hoa stream to Ta Van village of the Dzay.
Keep trekking to Cau May (Rattan Suspension bridge) and enjoy Muong Hoa valley beautiful lanscape. Visit and stay overnight with a local family of the Dzay minority, with your tour guide and the house owners, we will set up a temporary cooking class to learn how to cook Vietnamese food for dinner.
Enjoying your dinner and getting to know local typical traditional customs, cultural….
– Overnight in Homestay –
DAY 2: TA VAN – GIANG TA CHAI – SU PAN – SA PA (B, L included)
In the early morning you will be sure to be woken up by the households but lucky to see how is their daily life for a new day coming! Enjoy some pancakes made by skillful hands of the host.
8h00: Start a new trek into Hoang Lien Son National Park by more stunning landscapes and other ethnic minority villages dotted further your eyes sigh. Visit Giang Ta Chai village of the Red Dao minority and then continue that trail to Su Pan village for lunch.
Enjoy magnificent view of the beautiful waterfall and visit some local houses of the Dzao people in Sin Chai Village.
14h00: Mini van takes you from Sin Chai Village return to Sapa.
Free & easy discover the town or buy some suvenir in Sa Pa market.
NIGHT 3: SAPA – HA NOI
Option 1: By train
The guide and bus take you to the station at 17h00 – 17h30 to go to the station (it takes only 1 hour from Sa Pa to Lao Cai railway station but it is better to leave before it getting dark for safety. Sleep on the highest quality cabin and get Hanoi at 5h00 the next morning. Please go to your hotel on your own, the train station is about 2km from Hanoi Old Quarter.
Option 2: By bus
The guide and shuttle bus take you from the hotel to the bus station to take the bus back to Hanoi. There are 2 buses from Sa Pa to Hanoi:
+ 16h00 bus (arrive in Hanoi at about 21h30). Our staff take you to the bus station around 15h00 to take the bus – This bus is recommended by Moon’s travel agency as you can enjoy the amazing landcape on the road.
+ 22h00 bus (arrive in Hanoi at about 4h00). Our staff take you to the bus station around 21h00 to take the bus – This is NOT recommended as the bus arrive in Hanoi Old Quarter so early in the morning and the bus can not park inside the city, the driver will drive it to the parking lot so you must get out of the bus so early in the morning.
PRICE LIST (USD/ PERSON):
|Sharing room in house on stilt||Private room (single charge: +20$)|
|Sleeper train||Sleeper bus||
Big group (25 – 35 people)
|Small group (6 – 12 people)||75
- Transfer by A/C sleeper train (4 people/ cabin) or sleeper bus Hanoi – Sa Pa – Hanoi
- A bottle of water/person on the bus
- English speaking local tour guide.
- All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary.
- Meals as: 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 1 dinners
- Van transfer from the village return to Sa Pa town
- Van transfer Lao Cai railway station – Sa Pa town – Lao Cai railway station (option by train)
2. Others not mentioned above
- Things to bring: A change of clothing for each day, toiletries, sunscreen, insect repellent, hat, sunglasses, trekking shoes/boots.
- Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in “show ticket” link on the site and show voucher to guide.
- Please provide name of hotel and hotel address in the old quater area of Hanoi, Vietnam where we can be free pick-up & drop off.
- If you are a single person or you request a single room, you must choose single supplement part.
- Note: Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be noticed before your departure date.
Hanoi Old Quarter
Read more: Sapa Easy Trekking Tours 2 Days 1 Night | Vietnam Travel |