Stellar of Seas cruise is a definitive option for tourists with the capacity up to 50 passengers offering a new standard of contemporary luxury. There are a total of 22 elegant and well-appointed rooms distributed on 4 decks in which each deck features different functions.
To be specific, the 1st deck is home to reception area, massage & spa and 11 Junior Suites with private balcony. The 2nd deck embodies 02 Executive Suites with private sun terrace, 08 Senior Suites with private balcony and a mini golf course. Meanwhile, a President Suite with large private sun terrace and other cruises’ amenities are set on the 3rd deck. Lastly, the 4th deck houses sundeck, lounge, rest room and operations room. Cabin facilities include mini bar, full finest bathroom amenities, free wife, complimentary water bottles, tea, coffee and snacks and 01 hour body massage.
In addition, the cruise is also fully equipped with modern comforts such as fine dining, panoramic bar, wine and cigarette cellar, golf club, seasonal swimming pool and beauty spa. Stellar of the Seas cruise offers a unique sailing track from Ha Long Bay to Lan Ha Bay and stops over some famous attractions namely Ba Trai Dao natural beach, Viet Hai Village and Sang Toi Cave. More importantly, tourists can take part in several interesting activities onboard and off the destinations such as kayaking, swimming, local rowing boat, squid fishing, Tai Chi class and cooking demonstration.
8:45 Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter- the journey takes about 2.5 hours via new expressway.
Noon Arrive at Tuan Chau marina. Embark on the cruise. You will be welcomed with complimentary drink and introduced a cruise briefing, safety instruction by the captain. Time for check in procedures and refreshment. The cruise sets sail while you are served a heart lunch.
Afternoon Join us for a typical lunch in the luxury dining room with indoor or outdoor dining area. Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind and continue cruising through Con Vit islet, Thumb islet and Gia Luan habour where belonged to Cat Ba area. Discover lagoon natural area belonged to Lan Ha bay. Drop anchor for swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air). Heading back toward the sleeping area
Early Evening Return to the cruise to admire magnificent sunset on the sundeck while enjoying a Sunset party. You can choose to socialize with other groups of tourists or simply watch the sunset and unwind in the seasonal swimming pool or in our golf course.
Evening Enjoy a well-rounded BBQ dinner outside the swimming pool area with fresh food. Indulge yourself with a wide selection of cocktails in the panoramic bar or participate in onboard activities including games, movies and squid fishing. Massage services are also available. Overnight on board.
Day 2: Dark and Bright Cave – Hanoi
Cancellation / Prepayment
- More than 30 days prior to check-in: free of charge
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Cancellation notice must be in written form and send to us via email. Refund will be processed between 5-7 business days.
- Check in on board: 12:10pm
- Check out: 11:35am
- Return Hanoi: 2:30pm
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. Only 1 (one) child under 5 years old traveling with two (2) adults is allowed for FOC per cabin.
- Children from 5-11 will pay extra charge 75% of adult rate.
- Children 12 and above must pay full fare as adult.
- Peak season surcharge: Surcharge $40/adult and $30/child for Gala dinner applies if guests stay on board on December 24th and/or December 31st 2018
- Shuttle bus: $35/person (adults and children round trip). Pick up point: at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
- Transfer from Hanoi to Dinh Vu Port and back (transfer time approximately 2.5 hours)
- Airfares, and Hotel Accommodation
- Visa to Vietnam
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tax, tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Surcharge for New Year, Christmas
- Taxes & Service Charges
- Welcome Cocktail
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxury Cabins and Suites with A/C
- Luxury en-suite Bathroom
- Meals on board during cruise program
- International Breakfast Buffet
- Tai Chi Session
- Cooking Class