For those in pursuit of splendid experience in Halong Bay, Scarlet Pearl Cruise lies in the most preferable choices that satisfy all your expectations. With the high standard of a 5-star cruise line, Scarlet Pearl offers exquisitely luxurious interior and comfortable exterior overwatching the magnificent views of Halong Bay. You’ll have an opportunity to experience not only the suite life on board including the pleasant customer services, spa, fitness, luxury public Jacuzzi, but also the memorable amusing activities on land. Come exploring the perfect harmony of adventure and luxury on Scarlet Pearl Cruise.
2 Days 1 Night
Day 1: Hanoi – HaLong – Lan Ha Bay – Viet Hai Village
08:30: Our limousine will pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
11:00: Arrive at the Scarlet Pearl check-in area at Halong International Cruise Port – Where we will complete the check-in process and other procedures.
Transfer to Scarlet Pearl Cruise. Welcome aboard! Enjoy a welcome drink during the cruise briefing, including safety instructions, before check-in to your cabin.
A splendid lunch is served at Tahiti Restaurant while cruising into the primitive Lan Ha Bay. The bay has hundreds of small and large islands, making it an enormous, wonderful scene to look at while dining.
We reach the landing spot of Viet Hai Village on Cat Ba Island where we will hop on bikes(electric car available) for an active tour along small paved roads towards a village nestled in a valley. Meet and greet local inhabitants doing their daily work, see their homes and the village school.
Return to Scarlet Pearl Cruises to relax and admire the sunset on our sundeck.
Our talented bartender will show you how to make a bartender! You then can make a special cocktail for a special family event after the course.
It is time to enjoy your dinner, as well as a special culture exchange on the restaurant stage between guests, who come from all over the world, and the Vietnamese host.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation: Scarlet Pearl Cruise
Day 2: Dark & Bright Cave – Hanoi
06:30: Begin your new day with a Yoga session, taking photos, or enjoy the sunrise from your cabin window.
Enjoy a light breakfast in the fresh air and peaceful beauty of the bay.
Visit Dark & Bright Cave which is the perfect destination for our excursion, a serene round lake encompassed by rich trees and high stone walls.
Take your pick either exploring the cave by yourself in a kayak or comfortably on local bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:15 – 9:45: Return to Scarlet Pearl Cruises, pack your luggage and check-out of your cabin while cruising towards the port.
Enjoy an extraordinary brunch on board and then disembark at Halong International Cruise Port. Our luxury limousine car will transfer you back to Hanoi.
14:30 – 15:00: Arrive back to your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Trip ends.
- English speaking tour guide on boat
- Luxury Cruise through Halong bay – Lan Ha Bay
- All meals aboard as mentioned in the itineraries, ( 02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast) for 2 days 1 night, ( 03 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfast) for 3 days 2 nights
- Kayaking, Cooking class, Tai chi exercise, Bamboo boat, Swimming (if the weather permits), Fish fishing, Movies, Squid fishing, Music entertainment
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- Luxury cabin with A/C
- Catamaran Sailing Boat (Only 3 days 2 nights itinerary)
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, fresh flowers and fresh fruits basket, two bottle of mineral water in each cabin
- Limousine bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- All other sevices NOT clearly mentioned above
- Children from 07 – 11: Stay with parent 75% adult rate. Extra bed : 93% adult rate
- Children from 04 – 06: Stay with parent 50% adult rate. Extra bed : 75% adult rate
- Children under 04: Stay with parent FOC
- Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults is allowed for FOC per cabin
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- In case of unpredictable bad conditions of weather in Halong Bay, please kindly understand that the cancellation will be made ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and normally the announcement will be informed in short notice.
- Please kindly provide us your passport information at least 01 week before the cruise date.
- If you have any specific food request (vegetarian, allergic, non-seafood, etc.), feel free to let us know so we can serve your demands with the best.
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: FREE of charge
- From 3 to 7 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- Less than 72 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
Cancellation due to bad weather
If the cancellation be announced by the Management Board of Halong Bay, depend on the timing of the cancellation, following policies will be applied:
- Before departure from Hanoi to Halong Bay (none of the services has been used): 100% refund.
- During the trip (some services have been used: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
- The trip be cut down from 2 nights to 1 night, tourists will be charged a 2 days/1 night trip, plus other used services, the rest will be refunded.
- The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!