Day 1: Hanoi – Lan Ha Bay
Morning Peony Cruise is set to depart at noon from Got Pier, around 2 hours from Hanoi. If you book shuttle bus service, the pick up time is between 9:00-9:30am. The car route is via new express way Hanoi – Hai Phong, offering beautiful insights of nothern country area.
Afternoon We welcome our guests onboard the Peony Cruise. Check in and enjoy welcome drink as well as safety instructions. Start cruising and explore Halong Bay – one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature. Our boat proceeds to Da Chong islet, where you can see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago. We have lunch before continuing our journey via the islets of Con Vit and Gia Luan. These amazing limestone karst formations rise up out of the sea in an impressive manner. This area is untouched, as not many cruise ships use the route via the Cat Ba Island – Thoi Quyt area – Coc Ngoi islet – through Cua Van to Ba Trai Dao area.
We progress to Ba Trai Dao beach area of Lan Ha Bay- a separate part of Halong Bay. This is a quiet tourist paradise in Vietnam. The region is known for its pristine beaches and spectacular beauty, having about 400 fascinating islands. You may prefer to try your hand at kayaking or simply just enjoy a swim. This is a great experience, immersed in the crystal clear water of the bay, in the Ba Trai Dao area (Visiting Ba Trai Dao from October to May. From June to September, visiting Tra Bau area, belongs to Lan Ha Bay. Tra Bau is also one of the ideal destinations for kayaking and swimming. Come here, you will have a chance to immerse yourself in blue water.)
Early Evening It’s time to try the authentic well-known local liquor as “Ba Kich liquor” (Morinda officinalis). This is a kind of wealthy and tasty liquor which is really highly recommending liquor in Viet Nam. You might never forget this lovely purple liquor. Return to boat you can watch the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin. Onboard you may join a traditional cooking class. Our chef will instruct you in the making of some Vietnam dishes. In the early evening the boat has its Happy Hour deal.
Evening Deluxe dinner is served. Enjoy delicious local food prepared and served for you by our wonderful onboard catering staff. This is a delightful meal in an intimate romantic setting. Enjoy the landscape of the bay at night up on the top deck. Relax whilst enjoying drinks from the bar. Try your hand at night squid fishing, watching a movie in the restaurant. Overnight on board.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi
Early morning Why not rise early to witness the bay at its very best whilst enjoying an invigorating Tai Chi session on the sundeck; after which we serve breakfast. Upon completing breakfast continue our journey and head out in canoes to explore the bay in the area where the Sang Toi sea cave is situated.
Morning Visitors then return to PEONY CRUISE boat for check-out procedures. Whilst cruising back you can enjoy a delightful brunch. Tea Ceremony is served at the restaurant. You will learn how to enjoy Vietnamese tea and Vietnamese cultural at this ceremony. Joining Tea Ceremony with our crews team and have great fun with us!
Noon We return to the quay side in the south of the bay, where our visitors disembark. We bid farewell at GOT ferry, this is the end of the program. We hope you have enjoyed your time with us and wish you a safe onward journey.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- More than 30 days prior to check-in: free of charge
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Cancellation notice must be in written form and send to us via email. Refund will be processed between 5-7 business days.
- Check in on board: 12:10pm
- Check out: 11:35am
- Return Hanoi: 2:30pm
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. Only 1 (one) child under 5 years old traveling with two (2) adults is allowed for FOC per cabin.
- Children from 5-11 will pay extra charge 75% of adult rate.
- Children 12 and above must pay full fare as adult.
- Peak season surcharge: Surcharge $40/adult and $30/child for Gala dinner applies if guests stay on board on December 24th and/or December 31st 2018 or Lunar New Year day Feb 4th 2019
- Shuttle bus: $36/person (adults and children round trip). Pick up point: at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
- Transfer from Hanoi to Dinh Vu Port and back (transfer time approximately 2.5 hours)
- Airfares, and Hotel Accommodation
- Visa to Vietnam
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tax, tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Surcharge for New Year, Christmas
- Taxes & Service Charges
- Welcome Cocktail
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxury Cabins and Suites with A/C
- Luxury en-suite Bathroom
- Meals on board during cruise program
- International Breakfast Buffet
- Tai Chi Session
- Cooking Class