No. of Cabins: 22 cabin (s)
Started offering service in early 2012, Pelican Cruise is one of the most popular luxury cruise lines in Halong Bay. The fleet of Pelican Cruise has a total of three vessels, one was launched in 2012 while the two others were put into waters in 2013.
Following the luxury standards, each Pelican Cruise has 22 well-appointed cabins, a luxury bar & restaurant, and a spacious sundeck. In terms of accommodation, each cabin in Pelican cruise has been set in a perfect setting to meet various requirements. All cabins have a wide bow-window and a private balcony and feature wooden floor and hand-made furniture. Contemporary amenities such as Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, in-house telephone, private bathroom, hot and cold shower can be found in each cabin.
In addition to modern facilities and advanced services, Pelican is one of the few Halong Bay cruises being fully equipped with sonars and radars. This is one of the safest cruises in Halong Bay that passengers can place their trust in.
Morning:Depart Hanoi for a scenic drive to Halong Bay (transfer by shuttle bus or private vehicle, not included in cabin price). Enjoy the lanscape of the paddy field and have a short stop on the way. Check in at Tuan Chau Marina and embark the luxury Pelican Cruise.
Afternoon:Lunch will be served after check in and relax with good food as you sail toward Da Chong Islet, passing Incense Burner, Dog Stone Islet, Fighting Cock, Soi Sim Beach, Coconut Tree Island. By mid-afternoon, you will have a chance to venture to Tung Sau area for kayaking and and swim by Titop Island.
Evening:Anchor nearby Luon Bo area. At 19:00 enjoy a deluxe dinner. Relax with night activities such as board games or squid fishing. Spend overnight on board.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi
Morning:Start your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck 07:00 – Have breakfast while cruising towards Surprise Cave.
Back to the boat, relax before checking out round 09:30 while passing by Hoa Cuong area, Ngon Tay islet (Finger Islet), Ga Choi islet, Lu Huong islet, Ba Hang area, Dog islet. 10:45 Lunch is served in the restaurant. 11:30 Disembark at the harbor. Take our shuttle bus to return to Hanoi.
You will get back to Hanoi at 4:00PM approximately.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- More than 30 days prior to check-in: free of charge
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Cancellation notice must be in written form and send to us via email. Refund will be processed between 5-7 business days.
- Children less than 5 years of age are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
- Children from 5 to 11 years of age are charged 75%, sharing a twin room
- Children from 12 years of age and above are charged as adult
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults on mattress.
- Shuttle bus: $25/adult and $15/child round trip
- Peak season surcharge: Surcharge $20/person for Gala dinner applies if guests stay overnight on December 24th and/or December 31st or 15 Feb 2018 (Lunar New Year)
- Transfer round trip Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (shuttle bus available)
- Kayaking Services
- Airfares, and Hotel Accommodation
- Visa to Vietnam
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Tax & Service Charges
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxury Cabins and Suites with A/C
- Luxury en-suite Bathroom
- Meals as indicated
- Tai Chi Session
- Cooking Class