PROMOTION: 2,550,000 VND/person/Deluxe Ocean Cabin
The five-star luxury cruise – Margaret Cruises provides a relaxing haven for utmost adventure-seeking travellers on this precious pearl of Halong Bay. Step into this newly-launched cruise, guests will be pleased by its perfect balance of the classic and modern style representing throughout 25 spacious and beautifully refurbished cabins. Make your own choice of either refreshing your body and soul in the inviting bathroom after a dynamic excursion or in the fantastic spa and expansive sundeck. Besides complimentary mineral water and fresh fruits available in each room, the exquisite restaurant is a paradise providing different nuances of cuisine and a romantic dinner setting in a quiet place.
Various cruise itineraries enable both guests with a limited time budget and those who are not pressed for time to enjoy a superlative onboard adventure. To value the amount of time travellers spend there, programs ranging from 1 day itinerary to 3 day 2 night itinerary offer numerous activities. For instance, you can explore TiTop Island for swimming and kayaking, visit Pearl Farm Village or enjoy kayaking through Luon Cave area. Tai Chi class early in the morning and squid fishing at night would also definitely deserve your consideration.
Day 1: Hanoi-Halong
MorningEarly risers can attend Tai Chi class and enjoy tea and coffee after that. Enjoy a light breakfast. Transfer to a day boat and visit Fairy Lake Cave, Trong Cave where you can enjoy swimming.
AfternoonLunch included on day boat followed by a visit to Pearl Farm or Me Cung Cave. Return to mother ship at 4:30pm.
EveningTake part in a cooking demonstration which instructs you how to make Vietnamese spring rolls. Enjoy set-menu dinner (unique blend of Asian and European food).
Cancellation / Prepayment
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- Trip cancellation due to bad weather in Halong Bay:
- The cancellation decision is made by Management Board of Halong Bay on the day of the trip in case of bad weather conditions. In such case, we will make alternative travel arrangement for you on request or offer refund in accordance with the cruise policy (Read more about cancellation due to bad weather).
Cruise Inclusions & Options
- Welcome Drink
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxury Cabins and Suites with A/C
- Meals as in program
- Insurance and Service Charges.
- Transfer round trip Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (Shuttle bus and private transfer availble)
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Surcharge for New Year and Christmas
- Check in on board: 12:30pm
- Check out: 11:00am
- Return Hanoi: 5:00pm
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. Only 1 (one) child under 5 years old traveling with two (2) adults is allowed for FOC per cabin.
- Children from 5-11 will pay extra charge 75% of adult rate. Children 12 and above must pay full fare as adult.
- Peak season surcharge: $50/person for travel period from 20 Dec 2018 to 5 Jan 2019
- Shuttle bus: $25/ adult and $20/ child round trip by luxury limousine car. Pick up point: at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
- More than 30 days prior to check-in: free of charge
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Cancellation notice must be in written form and send to us via email. Refund will be processed between 5-7 business days.