Bhaya Cruise is one of the most successful cruise lines in Vietnam, offering daily luxury cruise trip to Halong Bay. The cruise’s elegant design, combined with its professional staff and highly-appraised cruise program have contributed to its today popularity.
Started sailing in 2007, Bhaya Cruise is among the first few luxury cruises in Halong Bay. It has since then charmed tens of thousands of travelers from all over the world and set a high standard for high-end travel in Halong Bay and in Vietnam.
Each Bhaya Classic Cruise has between 15 and 20 cabins, ideal for either shared group or private charter. Cabins are placed into deluxe and terrace suite category, both of which are smartly designed and finely decorated. Travel with Bhaya and you will have the most memorable trip to Halong Bay possible.
Arrive at Tuan Chau Island by noon then transfer to Bhaya Classic for welcome drinks and cruise safety instruction.
AfternoonLet the vacation begin with a lunch as the boat cruises towards South East Halong Bay, passing by Chicken Rock, Finger Islet, and Frog Islet.Spend time exploring the biggest caves in Halong Bay: Tien Ong Cave Cave which is both a beauty spot and an archeological site.
Return to boat and enjoy Happy Hour or cooking demonstration on board.
EveningThe above activities will be followed by a sumptuous set-menu seafood dinner onboard. Spend the night with your fellow friends or family with refined cocktail and wine on sundeck, movie night or massage service. If weather permits, join us on our squid fishing venture.
Day 2: Halong bay – Hanoi
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Welcome cocktail
- Entrance fees and sightseeing
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- 01 lunch, 01 dinner & 01 brunch for one night program
- 02 lunches, 02 dinners, 01 breakfast & 01 brunch for two night program
- Insurance on board
- Kayak for the 3 days- 2 nights program
- Round trip transfers to and from Halong Bay (Shuttle bus available)
- Kayak for the one night program, beauty spa services
- Beverages, tips, tax and personal expenses
- All other services not mentioned
- Surcharge for New Year, Christmas
- Check-in: 12:45 pm
- Check-out: 10:30 am
- Arrive in Hanoi: 4:30 pm
- Free of charge for child below the age of 5 traveling with parents limiting to one child traveling with two adults. Extra child below 6 is charged at US$ 30/ child. The cruise cannot guarantee the availability of a cot.
- Child from 5 to 11 years old sharing cabin with two adults on mattress limiting to one child per cabin only, and chargeis 75% adult rate.
- Two children below 12 sharing a private cabin are charged at 75% of full cabin rate.
- Child from the age of 12 and above on must pay full cabin rate.
- Peak season surcharge: Surcharge $50/adult and $30/child (6-12 years old) for Gala dinner applies if guests travel on board on December 24th and/or December 31st.
- Shuttle bus round trip: $30/ adult and $20/ child round trip. Pick up point: at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
- More than 30 days prior to check-in: free of charge
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Cancellation notice must be in written form and send to us via email. Refund will be processed between 5-7 business days