Bài Thơ offers travellers the flexibility of day cruise or overnight cruise. Being a wooden junk with traditional Vietnamese detailing, Bài Thơ cruise is a good fit for guests who want to have the opportunity to immerse themselves in the spectacular sceneries of Ha Long bay but travel on a relatively lower budget. Onboard offerings provide basic cruise accommodation with air-conditioned cabins, en-suite bathrooms, sundeck area, restaurant and bar.
ITINERARY 2 DAYS/ 1 NIGHT
07.45 – 08.30 Our shutter bus will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Short break half way.
12.00 – 12.15 Arrival at Hon Gai International harbor.
12.30 – 13.00 Transfer by tender to boat, enjoy Welcome Drink – cruise briefing, safety instructions, check-in cabins – Depart to Bai Tu long Bay.
13.00 – 14.30 Enjoy lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admire the fascinating formations on the way.
15.30 – 16.30 Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son Cave.
16.30 – 17.30 Return to boat – Continue cruising through the bay. The cruise stops by a small creek for short swimming in Bai Tu Long’s sapphire water.
17.30 – 18.30 Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with local wine and fresh fruits.
18.30 – 19.00 Join Cooking Demonstration in the restaurant. Anchor for overnight at Cong Do area.
19.30 – 21.00 Savor a delicious Set-dinner in dining room.
21.00 – 22.30 Activities: Relax on deck, Beauty Spa services, drink service available or night time fishing.
After 23.00 Relax, enjoy fresh air & overnight on board.
06.30 Enjoy sunrise over the Bay or take part in our morning Tai Chi session.
06.45 – 07.45 Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in dining room.
08.00 – 08.45 Transfer from boat to visit Vung Vieng fishing village by Bamboo Boat Rowing or do Kayaking. Rowers are local people wearing traditional costume. It’s the opportunity to see the fisher’s daily life with the primary features in the charming nature.
09.00 – 09.30 Check-out cabins and settle bills – Luggage collection.
09.30 – 10.30 Having international Buffet Brunch served in dining room.
10.30 – 17.30 Disembark at the Hon Gai harbor by tender. Our shutter bus picks you up to return to Hanoi. Farewell.
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, two bottle of mineral water in each cabin.
- Full furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water.
- All meals on board (02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast).
- All activities on board: cooking demonstrations, swimming, tai-chi session, cave exploring, rowing boat or kayaking, night time fishing.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Hi-class shuttle bus (round trip).
- Wi-Fi on boat.
- Beverages, tips and gratuities.
- Personal expenses
- All other services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
- FOC for children under 4 year-old
- 75% for children from 1 to 11 year-old
- Full charged for children older than 11 year-old