Taking its name from the legendary goddess–considered the Great Mother of Vietnamese, Au Co Cruise is the most luxurious cruise ship operating in Halong Bay. The French architects have worked hard to give Au Co a beautiful fusion between Western and Eastern style, embedded in every single detail of the vessel’s interior and exterior details.
To date, Au Co is the only cruise in Halong Bay to deliver an exclusive 3 day 2 night trip, covering all major bays: Halong Bay, Lan Ha Bay as well as the pristine Cat Ba island.
Whichever cabins you choose, you will be guaranteed an exciting trip delivered by experienced and helpful Au Co’s crew. Get ready to treat yourself to the luxury amenities on board while experiencing the true beauty of Halong Bay in a sustainable and environmentally friendly way.
32 cabins of 5 different types: Deluxe, Grand Deluxe, Executive, Long Quan and Au Co are sophisticatedly and artistically designed to bring out the most memorable experience for voyagers. Each cabins are equipped with floor-to-ceiling windows and glass doors, allowing guests to enjoy panoramic view of the Bay. Timber floors and private balcony creates a space for utmost relaxation and enjoying sunlight and fresh air. It is not an exaggeration to say that Au Co Cruise is the best choice for upper end cruise in Halong Bay.
AfternoonLet the vacation begin with a delicious lunch as the boat cruises toward Ha Long Bay. At 15:00 Visit Cua Van floating fishing village by kayaking or traditional rowing boat. The village is well known for its location in the heart of World Heritage Site Halong Bay. Cua Van has been listed among 16 most beautiful coastal destinations in the world by Travel and Leisure magazine.
EveningJoin our Cooking demonstration in the dining room, or enjoy Happy Hour with “Buy One Get One Free” on the sun deck. These activities are followed by signature dinner prepared by our famous chef. After that, you could relax with a drink at Lan Ha bar or enjoy squid fishing from the main deck with crew members
Arrive at a local island, where a pretty small village nestles and waits for you to explore. Spend your active morning on cycling and exploring the tropical junk (weather permitting) in the national park with a guide from crew members. Visit ancient houses and “Bhaya Community Farm”, get to know about agricultural life and the story of Bhaya Community project here.
AfternoonEnjoy lunch on board and get ready for afternoon activity: Kayak to explore sandy beaches in Ho Ba Ham Area. Bar opens for happy hour with buy one get one free on drinks.
EveningAnother sumptuous Vietnamese buffet BBQ dinner to delight the second night floating on Halong Bay. Enjoy your free time with your friends or family or meet crew members for interesting stories and legends about Ha Long.
Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi
At 9:00am back to the ship and prepare to check out.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Welcome cocktail, Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- 02 Lunches, 02 Dinners & 02 Breakfasts.
- Iced-water & regular tea during the cruise
- Kayak and snorkeling equipment
- Flower & basket / suite / stay
- Onboard insurance
- Airfares, transfers to and from Ha Long Bay
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty spa services
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned
- Check in on board: 12:20pm
- Check out: 10:45am
- Arrival time in Hanoi: 4:30pm
- Free of charge for children under 5 years old, sharing cabin with 2 adults, limitting to 1 child per cabin.
- Children from 5 to 11 year old sharing with two adults will be charged $200/child, extra bed subject to availabilty
- Two children under 12 stay in a private cabin will be charged 75% cabin rate
- Peak season surcharge: Surcharge $50/adult and $30/child for Gala dinner applies if guests stay on board on December 24th and/or December 31st.
- Shuttle bus: $40/ adult and $30/ child round trip. Pick up point: at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
- More than 30 days prior to check-in: free of charge
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Cancellation notice must be in written form and send to us via email. Refund will be processed between 5-7 business days.